Tuesday, November 8, 2011

5 months. big changes. new location. settling in.

Ahh, just gonna jump right back in and get to it.

5 months: All summer and most of the fall since I've posted.
Big changes: Traveled cross country. Again.
New location: North Carolina
Settling in: From RV to an apartment.

It happened all rather fast, actually. But, once we make our mind up. Well, you know...

I do hope you all had a wonderful summer. I spent the first half of the summer in Vegas, by the pool mostly. You tend to want to do that when it's 110 outside. The second half was spent traveling cross country to North Carolina. What a great trip. I see something different each time we traverse the US.

My fall has been spent gathering curriculum and doing school with the girls and getting them involved in some activities locally.

We will be moving into an apartment soon.

Temporary changes.

Permanent benefits.

Details coming.


Muah
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment